The API let’s you grant names, set text records, and retrieve information about domains. To use our API, you'll need an API key for authentication. You can request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To authenticate with the NameStone API, you need to provide your API key in the header of your request or as a query parameter api_key.
Here are the endpoints that our API offers:
- set-name - set a name + text_records for a given address and domain
- claim-name - claim a name + text_records for a given address and domain. If the name already exists the route will throw an error.
- get-names - fetch names and text records for a given address and domain
- revoke-name - remove a given name for an address and a name
- set-domain - set a domain + text_records for a given address
For detailed information about each endpoint, click on the endpoint name above or in the sidebar.